Have I mentioned how much I love Fall??!! Me and the kiddos wanted to make a Fall Bucket List of all the things we wanted to do. It will give us something to look forward to and make the busy school/weekdays go a little quicker.
Fall Bucket List
- Pick out pumpkins at our local stores to decorate our front porch.
- Take walks in the evenings and gather leaves to make a leaf garland or fun leaf art project.
- Make Pumpkin soup.
- Go to Pumpkin patch.
- Go to an Apple Orchard for the day to pick apples.
- Make an Apple Pie from our picked apples.
- Paint, carve, and/ or decorate pumpkins.
- Read all of our favorite Fall and Halloween books while wearing cozy pajamas.
- Have a movie night watching either The Worst Witch, Hocus Pocus, and/or Icabod.
- Make a Fall inspired homemade Snack Mix.
- Go to our local Fall Festival.
- Make caramel Apples!
- Decorate inside house for Halloween.
We did get a jumpstart on our list and made this yummy snack mix. I used Kettlecorn Popcorn or you can use lightly salted whatever your preference. Added pretzels, Chex mix cereal, chocolate graham crackers, and a package of Autumn candy corn mix. I didn’t measure anything I just tossed in. These receipes are so versatile, next time I will probably add mini marshmallows and drizzle melted white chocolate!
I really hope to accomplish everything on this list, but if all we do are a few things that will be fine as well. I would love to hear what’s on your Fall Bucket List this year.